About Flamingo Appliance Service
Here at Flamingo Appliance Service our vision is to service our customers the way we expect to be served; and we're pretty demanding. Watch our video to learn more about our company and our culture.
Our Service Techs: Entrusted With Your Satisfaction
Our technicians’ Job Description is simple: satisfy Customers. To assure their success, they spend over 100 hours annually in technical continuing education and Customer service training. We are a drug-free workplace, and before joining our team, they must pass background checks, driver screening, and a rigorous personal interview with the owner of the company, himself a former technician and 30-year veteran of the appliance service industry.
Our Support Staff: Trained and Empowered to "Do What It Takes"
You’ll notice the difference from the moment you first contact us. Our service reps are knowledgeable, solution-oriented, and friendly. All speak English and Spanish fluently, and will work with you to coordinate a convenient service appointment. They work hand-in-hand with your technician, each with the authority – and responsibility – to, “do what it takes,” to make your service experience a pleasant one.
Our Process: Personal Service and Accountability
We will assign your service call to one of our expert technicians, who will:
- Contact you on the prior of your appointment to confirm.
- Verify a clear understanding of your issue.
- Diagnose and repair your appliance, restoring it to manufacturer specifications.
- Expedite the delivery of special-order parts, if required.
- Document the service performed and any applicable charges.
- Demonstrate the working appliance and clean up after himself.
Your technician is ultimately accountable for your complete satisfaction.
Our Technology: State of the Art, Real-Time Information
Over the years, appliances have changed dramatically. We equip ourselves with the modern tools we need to keep pace with that change.
- Laptop computers with internet access afford our techs immediate access to authorized servicer websites, updated in real-time by manufacturers.
- Cell phones provide direct contact with manufacturer product specialists and the up-to-the-minute knowledge base they maintain, as well as a direct link to you!
- GPS systems help lead our techs right to your doorstep.
- ServiceDesk, our IT platform, integrates the entire process from call-taking and scheduling, through dispatch and job management, to Customer and service histories.